Phone Toll Free 1 888 867 2225
Artemis Shea Butter Paraffin Spa
Artemis Paraffin Spa FAQ
Artemis Shea Butter Paraffin Hand Bath
Paraffin Wax with Shea Butter & Lavander Aromatherapy
How to Fill the Spa:
- Remove the lid. Set all documents aside.
- Place the unit on a hard, flat, heat-resistant surface.
- Remove all the plastic packaging material from the paraffin wax. Break all 3 lbs. of wax into small pieces, then place in spa chamber (the smaller the pieces, the faster the heat up time).
- Make sure switch button on unit is in the "off" position. Plug unit into an electrical outlet of proper voltage.
- This product has a polarized plug. One blade is wider than the other. As a safety feature, this plug will fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fully fit in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit in the outlet, contact a qualified electrician to install a polarized outlet. Never try to defeat this safety feature.
- Replace the lid to retain heat. Turn on the unit by turning the switch button to the "on" position and wait until the wax is visibly melted (approximately 90 minutes). Once wax is melted, do not move unit as spillage may occur!
How to Dip Hands:
- Wash and thoroughly dry hands, remove all jewelry and watches, and roll up sleeves. For ultimate siftness, apply your favorite lotion to your hands or elbows and run in gently prior to dipping.Important: Do not use a heat activated or heat sensitive lotion.
NOTE: Lid should be on the unit during the heat up time. Lid should be placed back on the unit after each use.
- Test the temperature of the wax by dabbing a small amount on the inside of your wrist. If wax seems too hot, simply turn the switch to off and allow wax to cool slightly before dipping. When cooling the wax, leave the lid off so the wax can cool more quickly.
- With fingers spread slightly apart, slowly immerse your hand into the spa chamber. Then immediately, but gently, remove your hand from the spa chamber. Let the paraffin solidfy on your hand. Wait at least three seconds (until the paraffin no longer appears shiny) before re-dipping. Be careful to avoid touching the bottom of the spa chamber.
- Continue to dip your hand in and out of the wax, following Step 3, to build up layers of paraffin. For the best results, do this at least five times. The more layers, the longer the heat will last.
- If desired, cover your hands with plastic glove liners made specifically for paraffin treatments (sold separately for most models). This will make removing the paraffin wax easier. Also, if you are using mitts (sold separately for most models), make sure to use disposable liners so not to damage the mitts with paraffin wax.
- After 10 minutes, slide off the hardened paraffin and discard. Peel any remaining hardened wax from your hands. It is recommended that the hardened max be discarded due to the buildup of dead skin cells attached to the wax.
- Massage in the oils left on your hands after the wax is peeled off to get the maximum benefits of your Paraffin Spa.
- As soon as you have completed your wax treatment, turn the unti off and unplg it. We recommend you clean out the unit completely after 40 uses.
- If, at this time, cleaning is not necessary, simply allow wax to harden completely and then cover unit and put away until next usage. When you are ready to use the Paraffin Spa again, simply remove from storage, plug unit into polarized outlet and wait until wax is visibly melted. See "Operating Instructions" for further instructions.
Cleaning Instructions for the Paraffin Spa
Special Warnings: If you have or have had any skin conditions, diseases and/pr healthy problems, you should consult our physician before use.
- We recommend you clean out the unit completely every 40 uses.
- Turn unit off.
- Before unplugging the Paraffin Spa, allow paraffin to remain undisturbed for a few minutes.
- Unplug unit and let the wax "harden" overnight.
- Right before cleaning, plug unti in and turn the unit on again for approximately 1-2 minutes, the turn unti off and unplug from the electrical outlet.
- Put plastic bag on the floor and turn unti over so that the block of hardened wax falls out. Do not do this on a carpeted surface in case melted wax leaks off the plastic bag.
- After removing hardened wax block, use several paper towels to gently wipe along the bottom of the spa chamber, collecting any sediment. Slowly remove paper towels from the paraffin spa chamber, being careful not to let the sediment drop back in. An all-purpose non-abrasive cleaner may be used to clean the inside of the chamber.
- To clean the outside of the unit, remove any solidified pieces of paraffin and use non-abrasive all-purpose cleaner.
- Do not use sharp objects to remove solidified paraffin.
- Do not scratch or damage spa chamber.
- Do not apply paraffin wax on open cuts or wounds, warts, inflamed skin, or when the sensation of any extremity is decreased.
- Consult your physician if you have any questions or concerns about acute inflammation and peripheral vascular disease or decreased sensations of any extremity before using.
- Discontinue use andconsult a physicican if the paraffin wax feels too hot or if it does not feel warm enough. This may indicate a possible physical problem.
- Discontinue use and consult your physician if dermatitis, discomfort, irritation, or pain occurs from continued paraffin treatments.
- Test the paraffin wax on the inside of your wrist to make sure the temperature is comfortable.
- Never operate the unit without paraffin wax.
- Do not heat paraffin wax in its plastic packaging, nor heat it over an open flame, on a range, stove of in the microwave.
- Do not pour the melted paraffin wax from the unit.
- Unplug unit before filling with paraffin wax.
- Do not put water into the spa chamber/unit.
BEST BACK COMFORT PRODUCTS
FREE QUICK SHIPPING
SAVE $10 TODAY By Using Coupon Code - save10
On Orders Of $200 Or More
(Some Products Excluded)
CELEBRATING 16 YEARS!
YOUR COMFORT BACK STORE WAREHOUSE
FREE QUICK SHIPPING & LOW PRICES
BEST PRICE!! - Find A Lower Delivered Price, Let Us Know
Phone Toll Free 1 888 867 2225
SHOP & SAVE
Save Up To 60% On Select Products
FREE QUICK SHIPPING
From Our Central Ohio Warehouse To You!
The Comfort Back Store
Products For A Healthy Back & Body
The Comfort Store -- Celebrating 16 Years -- sitinComfort.com
Secure Online Ordering - 24 Hours A Day - 365 Days A Year
++ Check Out Our New Easy To Use Online Store At www.ComfortStoreDirect.com
Visit ComfortStoreDirect.com And TAKE $10OFF Orders Of $200 Or More (Eligible Products Only) - Use COUPON CODE -- save10 -- at Checkout on www.COMFORTSTOREDIRECT.comCOUPON CODE -- save10 --
ALSO - EASY TOLL FREE ORDERING
CALL FOR LOWEST PRICES & NEW PRODUCT OFFERS
1 888 867 2225
Wide Selection Of Back Care & Comfort Products Including - Aero Bed - AmeriBag Healthy Back Bag - Back Brace - Back Cushion - Back Massager - Back Pain Relief - Back Rest Support - Back Stretch Inversion Table - Beach Chair Lounge - Bed Wedge Pillow - Body Pillow - Camp Chair & Mattress - Car Seat Cushion - Chaise Lounge Chair - Computer Office Chair - Computer Laptop Desk - Cushion Back Rest - Ergonomic Desk Chair - Exercise Ball Chair - Exercise Bike - Folding Camping Chair - Fitness Equipment - Fitness Elliptical Trainer - Gravity Recliners - Home Gym Equipment - Inflatable Mattress - Jogging Stroller - Home Exercise Gym - Inflatable Mattress - Inflatable Pillow - Lafuma Gravity Chair - Lafuma Recliner - Low Back Support - Lumbar Back Support - Massage Chair - Massagers - Memory Foam Neck Pillow - Outdoor Chairs - Outdoor Furniture - Paraffin Wax Bath - Patio Furniture Chair - Perfect Chair - Pilates Reformer Machines - Pilates Exercise Equipment - Portable Massage Table - Rowing Machine -Shiatsu Massage Chair - Silk Bedding - Silk Sheet - Stadium Seat - Stationary Bike - Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table - Zero Gravity Chair - and so much more from your comfort back store!
Friendly Customer Service
Warehouse ShowroomReturn Policy Save Even More On Clearance & Special Sale ItemsYahoo! Store Top Service Award Winner
1 888 867 2225
on most orders placed by phone, fax, email or online shopping cart and shipping via UPS/FedEx (USA - 48 contiguous states only - Does not include Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, PO or APO).Follow Your Order In Transit
UPS Tracking Numbers Emailed After Shipping
No sales tax outside of Ohio.Click Here To Visit Our New eBay Store: ComfortStoreDirectBack Store Warehouse Showroom
for more information
Phone (Toll Free) 1 888 867 2225 459 Orange Point Drive Suite H
Lewis Center, Ohio 43035
1(740) 549 3900
(Toll Free) 1 888 867 2225
Products For A Healthy Back & Body - The Comfort Back Store - Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table Store - Lafuma Zero Gravity Chair Store - Kneeling Chair Store - Bed & Body Pillow Store - Ergonomic Desk Chair Store - Outdoor, Beach & Camping Chair Store - Massager, Massage Table & Massage Chair Store - Inflatable Aero Bed Store - Seat & Back Support Cushion Store -- Aero Pilates Exercise Reformer Store - Back Fitness & Stretch Store - Sleep Comfort Store
HTML SITINCOMFORT.COM SITEMAP
XML SITINCOMFORT.COM SITEMAP
For exciting offers, follow us on:
All contents copyright © 1994-2013.
All rights reserved The Comfort Store, LLC™ & SitInComfort.com™
Trademarks and registered trademarks contained within
this site are the property of their respective holders