Faulkner furniture products have been designed and manufactured in order to provide the most comfortable and healthy driven recliner on the market.
This warranty begins from the date of original retail purchase for a period of 2 years against any manufacturing or material defects. This warranty does not cover rust, commercial use, setting up, or abuse/misuse.CONDITIONS OF USE
Faulkner products are designed for personal and leisure use. The use of this product for commercial applications will automatically void the limited warranty, and we will accept no responsibility if used for commercial applications. Faulkner products are designed and manufactured for normal use under the following conditions
- The weight capacity in which It was designed should not be exceeded. 350 lbs for Standard and
350 lbs for XL.
- Should not be used by 2 people at the same time.
- Do not fall into the chair and change positions using abrupt movements.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions, you should check with your health provider before using the recliner.
- The Faulkner products are not designed to be used as trampolines by children and they must remain supervised while using the product.
- The Faulkner recliner should be maintained regularly:
1. The elastic laces are not under warranty and should be replaced every 2 years or when they show signs of wear.
2. The metal joints should be lubricated with a dry silicone or an equivalent product regularly.
- When not in use, it should be stored in a dry location where it will be protected from adverse weather conditions and humidity.
Faulkner uses steel in a variety of applications and forms for it's outdoor furniture due to its durability and strength. Although furniture frames are cleaned, primed, and powder coated for protection, steel can rust and rust is not covered by the warranty.WARRANTY SERVICE
To be eligible for warranty parts replacement, the product must be purchased from an authorized dealer. This warranty applies to the original retail purchaser only, and is not transferable. Proof of purchase is required.
Coast Distribution System, Inc. will cover the product for any failure that is caused by faulty material or workmanship under normal use during the applicable warranty period. Coast Distributions Systems, Inc. reserves the right to replace the recliner or replace necessary parts at its discretion. Coast may request defective parts to be returned.
3. TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
You must return the product or send it at your own expense to any authorized dealer for inspection. Proof of purchase is required.